Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Full House

We've had some family drive in to spend a few days with us.

My husbands brother and his family.

They have 5 boys.
So that equals 9 boys in the house aging from 13 to 7 months.

And I thought my house was noisy before.
But I have always said there is nothing as much fun as a bunch of little boys.

And we are having fun.




They have a baby so I got to love on a baby.
A darling, dimpled, chubby, squish-able, kissable baby.

A baby!

I squeezed, tickled, nuzzled and rocked.

I can't get enough of him.



No one else could get enough of those soft cheeks either.



The boys did lots of this. ^



We all did lots of this. ^



And there was a whole lot of this. ^




Here is all 9 of them. All smiling their most handsome smiles.

Our house is full, and so are our beds, our bellies and our smiles.

Love you guys! Next time we come and visit you!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Wow! That's a lot of testosterone for one house!
And that picture of the baby being hugged and kissed is priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...