Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I've been busy decorating for my favorite time of year.



Kitchen table


A wire basket that I got at a flea market years ago filled with stuff
is easy to put on and take off the table as we need.


I love decorating chandeliers.
This one is above the dining table.


Heres the one in the foyer.
Looking up.


Close up.



Looking down.


This is how I decorated the railings.
I wrapped lights, garland and berries onto them.


And I hung lots of baubles from pretty much every curtain rod in the house.


And don't forget this... which has been out because of all the green things I need to
vacuum up all the time.... At least it's red.

May your days be merry and bright,

8 comments:

Kim said...

It looks so pretty! I especially love them hanging from your dining room chandelier.

Hillary said...

So beautiful! Love the entrance chandelier and in front of the window. Creative!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I have thought of doing this with my chandelier in the dining, but never have. Your chandelier is very similar to mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachael, Never thought of something like the decorations for your dining room light. Will definately try it this year.

lynn said...

i really love your ideas--simple but beautiful! thanks for sharing.

Samantha said...

I love that idea of decorating the chandeliers like that. We have one in our dining room and I'm definitely going to decorate it this year!

Margo said...

OH I love the decor hanging from the chandelier!

Anonymous said...

you did such a good job, it looks beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...