Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Wedding in July

This morning I got the boys dressed up all handsome because today was a special day.

It is Independence Day (one of my favorite holidays).


But today is also special because today my dad got married.


I pinned on his flower.


It was a beautiful but simple ceremony in their backyard.


My dad's new wife is a lovely woman.


She is from England and so we kind of had fun playing up the theme of 
"The U.S. and the U.K."



My dad and my little sis.


A picture of the bride and two of her daughters.
(picture courtesy of my new sil)


My son and my niece.


My nephew, who really did not want his picture taken.


Am I surprised that my boys were climbing trees? Nope.

They also did a fab job of decorating the car. I don't think grandpa expected that!

It was really a nice afternoon.

Congrats to Grandpa J and the new Grandma T!
Love you both.















1 comment:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

You have a beautiful family, and it looks like your dad had a beautiful wedding! Love the treehouse picture! That was a "too cute" moment captured! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...