Friday, October 26, 2012

A Trip to the Principal's

A few days ago I got a call from the school principal regarding my six year old son.

He had been in a fight during recess. 

"Did he win?" You ask, at least thats what my husband asked.
No not really.

He had a disagrement with another boy so this boy pinned my son down and sat on his head.
In order to dislodge this boy from his head my son began to hit and kick.

I can't say I blame him, I would have done the same.

But in all fairness the principal had to notify us of the altercation and Todd's part in it.

He looks so innocent doesn't he?
This is something he wrote a little while ago on our sidewalk to welcome some visiting family.

In case you can't see it it says,
"WEKUM TO OR HAS"

Translation: "Welcome to our house"


Anyway back to the fight.

The next day Todd came home with this note written by this "head sitter" kid.
This was just too cute and funny.
 I think we will all forgive our little "head sitter" for now.



3 comments:

m @ random musings said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! From darling to devil!!!! ( ha ha ha!)

Ernstfamilyfun said...

That is great! Thanks for sharing:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...