Thursday, March 21, 2013

Life Lately - Taken by my iphone with a trip to SeaWorld!

Things are good with the "house of noise" family.

Spring is upon us and that means I'm not in a perpetual state of freezing anymore... most of the time.

School has kept me busy, but as the title of this post alludes to we had some fun at SeaWorld Orlando during spring break.

Here's a recent project for school.
This is hand lettered type that I drew for a project in my typography class.
The finished one turned out great, but I haven't gotten it back yet,
when I do I think I will frame it and hang it in our bedroom.


This is a laundry basket full of socks that need to be matched and folded.
I can't wait until my kids can wear sandals, this is ridiculous.

At least I don't have to fold them alone!

This is a dang good-lookin guy.
And I get to make-out with him!
Yep, I'm a lucky girl ;-)


Anyway...

Spring break has come and is almost gone, but we did our best to enjoy it.
Except for the part where we sat and waited in airports.
Gotta love the Atlanta airport! We've spent a lot of time there.

Of course lay-overs never last as long when you can sleep through them.

When we arrived in Orlando it was a wee bit chilly.

But that didn't stop us from enjoying the day.
This is the lake outside of our hotel.

The pool was heated, but not heated enough for my liking.
I wrapped up in a towel and enjoyed watching my hubs and kids play.
Don't even THINK about splashing me!

My husbands parents flew in late Friday night and joined us for our trip.
Here we are on Saturday morning waiting for SeaWorld to open.
And this is the only picture of me, unless you count the one above of my feet.



It was a nice day, a little cold in the morning, but it warmed up fast.

Flamingo's.

These two were the only ones willing to get their picture taken with Franklin the Turtle.

Granny and Papa, went on a ride with the boys and they all got wet.

Shaaark! The sharks were pretty awesome, but there was just awful lighting, so no pictures.

SeaWorld isn't complete without getting soaked by Shamu!

Hey, there's kids in there!

The "Manta" roller coaster. Yikes!
I laughed..... but I also cried a little.

Sunday was St.Patricks day and we had my sister and her family join us at SeaWorld for day 2.
Granny hooked all the boys up with green shirts.
My cute niece had a different shirt, because she is a girl and girls are a rarity in this family,
so we spoil our girls a little, they don't mind *wink*.

I think I took about a million pictures of my boys holding the hands of my sisters little twin boys.
They were so cute together.

Chad even picked up an special buddy sometimes.

I just love J's little bear that he took with him everywhere.
It's especially fun for me because I made that bear for him.

There was a few rides that the littles were able to go on with the bigger boys.

Shamu photoshoot!

Here are the dolphins, one of my favorites.

As you can see we've been busy but we've been having fun.

When life is this full of joy you can't help but feel so incredibly blessed.

Thanks!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a lovely family and it looks like you had a great time and made some awesome memories. I love Sea World!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...